Roofing Services in Manhattan
Improving Your Home
It is one thing to have a roof over your head, but it’s another if your roof is not providing you with the security and protection you need. While roofs can last a long time, they can start deteriorating due to the weather. At C. Johnston Roofing & Waterproofing, we are here to help you. Through our home improvement services, we can help you feel at ease inside your home.
C. Johnston Roofing & Waterproofing offers several services, including:
- Residential Roofing: For residents, we offer a number of shingles roofing options. With our variety of colors and shapes, we assure that you find the one you love. While our shingles differ in texture, they all provide maximum performance. We can also advise you on which material best suits your home’s exterior.
- Commercial Roofing: Aluminum roofs are common on commercial buildings because of their sleek look and lightweight feel. Commercial buildings have wider roofs and aluminum coating can keep your building cooler as the material is energy efficient. We can ensure aluminum coating is properly applied to your roof.
- Waterproofing: Having water leak through your roof is a bad sign. Not only does it make objects inside your home wet, but it can also lead your roof to quicker decomposition. We want to help preserve your roof by waterproofing it using high quality coating and reliable equipment to protect your home.
- Gutters: When debris blocks gutters, your home is affected as well. When this happens, you can count on us to clear them out. One way to prevent this from happening is by having us rearrange your gutters. By placing them in a more effective manner, we can help keep your home safe.
- Skylights: To bring in natural light into your home, a skylight is your answer. These ceiling squares can keep your home cozy and lit. We can detect the perfect spot for a skylight to prevent excess heat or brightness from seeping through. Skylights can also add market value to your home.
- Chimneys: Chimneys may be the last part you maintain. While they provide your home a way to ventilate a chimney fire, they can prove to be hazardous to your and your family’s health when they’re not clean. We do thorough inspections of your chimney to ensure no debris is blocking the flue.
When your roof begins to leak water or your chimney clogs up, you can rely on us for quick repair. C. Johnston Roofing & Waterproofing provides 24-hour emergency service so you don’t have to deal with inconveniences ever again. Let us restore your roof to mint condition. Call us at 212-206-2342 (local) or 866-487-5799 (toll-free) to receive a free estimate.